Although barely a year old, Men’s Matters has attracted some recognition in charity awards and support from organizations, charities and individuals:-
• Received a Radian Community Award
• Been nominated for a TPAS Southern Region Finalist for Excellence in
• Received a financial award and invited on to committees such as the Suicide Prevention Steering Group by the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead (RBWM).
• Had 7 laptops donated from Segro – Slough Trading Estate.
• Received a letter of commendation from Maidenhead MP, the Rt. Hon. Theresa May
Our mission is to energise older men so they live life to the full through staying active making new friendships and sharing their skills and experience within the community.
Contact us on our email
Or use the Contact Page above