Although barely a year old, Men’s Matters has attracted some recognition in charity awards and support from organizations, charities and individuals:-
• Received a Radian Community Award
• Been nominated for a TPAS Southern Region Finalist for Excellence in
• Received a financial award and invited on to committees such as the Suicide Prevention Steering Group by the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead (RBWM).
• Had 7 laptops donated from Segro – Slough Trading Estate.
• Received a letter of commendation from Maidenhead MP, the Rt. Hon. Theresa May